And He said to them, "It is written,'My house shall be called a house of prayer,’…”
Matthew 21:13 NKJV

Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you respond to a prophetic word?


Pastor Larry Booth
Our Father's House, Satellite Beach, FL
July 30, 2010

Thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Let your hands be strong, you who have been hearing in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets.’ (Zechariah 8:9a)

This is a beautiful passage of the Bible regarding the importance of the prophetic word in the life of believers. The response to the word given here is awesome. Let your hands be strong!!! The prophetic should motivate us, encourage us and even strengthen us to proceed with what GOD has spoken.

I believe we need to stay alert for what GOD is saying to the church today. This is an ongoing communication from GOD to HIS people. The word must be heard.

If I’m going to hear, I better learn how to listen!!!

Can I receive from more than one prophetic voice?
How do I test a prophetic word?
Interesting stuff!!! Think about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment